- The location
A recently built four-bedroom villa with private pool, close to the beach and fantastic facilities at Vilamoura.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Alarm System
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Covered Terrace
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
At the end of a quiet cul de sac, this lovely villa has been decorated in a chic style throughout, from its wood effect floors to its fantastic contemporary kitchen and lights and airy living space.
On arrival, there is room for a number of cars within the private gates, and the entrance hall leads straight through to the open plan living area.
This space includes a lovely lounge / TV area with sliding doors leading directly out onto the covered terrace, formal dining area and superb kitchen, with sleek modern units and top spec appliances. Outside, a relaxing dining area is under cover next to the BBQ, while there are several sunbathing spots around the generous pool. Well thought out greenery ensures privacy and the immaculate lawn offers uninterrupted views of the Pinhal course fairway.
All four bedrooms enjoy ensuite bathrooms and are decorated to the highest standard.
The beach, marina, bars restaurants and sporting activities at Vilamoura are within walking distance, making this a fantastic property for those looking for a lively group or family holiday in one of the most popular spots on The Algarve.
What people say...
Rental Structure1st October to 18th October £1,93019th October to 31st October £2,4651st November to 16th December £1,82017th December to 31st December £1,9304th January to 25th March £1,87526th March to 6th May £1,9857th May to 3rd June £2,5704th June to 23rd June £2,73024th June to 30th June £3,1601st July to 31st August £3,4801st September to 16th September £2,73017th September to 30th September £2,570
- 1st October to 18th October : £1,930
- 19th October to 31st October : £2,465
- 1st November to 16th December : £1,820
- 17th December to 31st December : £1,930
- 4th January to 25th March : £1,875
- 26th March to 6th May : £1,985
- 7th May to 3rd June : £2,570
- 4th June to 23rd June : £2,730
- 24th June to 30th June : £3,160
- 1st July to 31st August : £3,480
- 1st September to 16th September : £2,730
- 17th September to 30th September : £2,570
- 1st October to 18th October : £1,985
- 19th October to 31st October : £2,570
- 1st November to 16th December : £1,875
- 17th December to 31st December : £1,985