- The location
This elegant villa sleeps 10 and has a fantastic pool and views to the sea.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- No Smoking
- Heated Pool (Extra Charge)
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Terrace
- Log Burning Fire
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Port
- Golf Course
- Tennis Court
A perfect spot for large groups looking for a luxurious stay on The Algarve, this property is stunning both inside and out. Built in an elegant design with large and airy rooms, it is situated in lovely landscaped gardens with stunning sea views – and offers privacy from arrival, with secure parking and mature shrubs and trees.
The pool is surrounded by an attractive low stone wall which is replicated around the lovely bridged water feature within the garden. The terrace is tiered down to the pool and there are a number of seating areas, from the lovely pergola to the loungers around the main pool area.
Inside, there are three double bedrooms and two twins, all of which enjoy ensuite bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms are on the ground floor, along with a lovely lounge area, complete with cosy fireplace and cable TV. The handpainted fitted kitchen includes a breakfast dining area and all modern appliances, while a separate dining area allows room for larger dinners. The outdoor gas BBQ and seating area, meanwhile, adds an alfresco eating option.
With a real mix of traditional and contemporary, this villa exudes luxury and light, thanks to the glass doors and balconies that make the most of the stunning sea views.
Situated within walking distance from the beach, it is a fantastic large group or family holiday villa.
What people say...
Pool heating ia available for £450 per week1st October to 13th October £4,80014th October to 31st October £5,7951st November to 15th December £3,81516th December to 31st December £5,7951st January to 31st January £3,8501st February to 9th February £4,85010th February to 24th February £5,85025th February to 23rd March £4,85024th March to 7th April £5,8508th April to 18th May £4,85019th May to 2nd June £5,8503rd June to 30th June £6,850
- 1st October to 13th October : £4,800
- 14th October to 31st October : £5,795
- 1st November to 15th December : £3,815
- 16th December to 31st December : £5,795
- 1st January to 31st January : £3,850
- 1st February to 9th February : £4,850
- 10th February to 24th February : £5,850
- 25th February to 23rd March : £4,850
- 24th March to 7th April : £5,850
- 8th April to 18th May : £4,850
- 19th May to 2nd June : £5,850
- 3rd June to 30th June : £6,850
- 1st July to 31st August : £8,750
- 1st September to 30th September : £6,850
- 1st October to 5th October : £4,850
- 6th October to 20th October : £5,850
- 21st October to 31st October : £4,850
- 1st November to 14th December : £3,850
- 15th December to 31st December : £5,850
Quinta do Lago