- The location
A lovely four bedroom villa with private pool, overlooking Vale do Lobo’s Ocean Golf Course.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Alarm System
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Terrace
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
- Restaurants & Shops
- Tennis Court
This smart and elegant villa boasts an enviable location just a short walk from the facilities of the Parque do Golfe, and just 15 minutes walk from the beach and famous Praca. Decorated in a light and modern style, it will provide the perfect base for your holiday.
An open plan living and dining room offers comfortable seating and a large circular glass dining table – and really brings the outdoors in, thanks to the patio doors that open straight out onto the partially covered terrace and pool area. This room leads into the large kitchen, continuing the sociable, open plan feel of the property. The fully fitted kitchen is well equipped and fitted with all modern appliances and accessories.
There is one bedroom on the ground floor, a double with full ensuite bathroom. It enjoys direct access to the pool area through patio doors. The first floor houses the master double bedroom with ensuite and a lovely terrace that overlooks the garden, golf course and sea. There are two further bedrooms, both twins; one has an ensuite bathroom and the other has its own private adjacent bathroom.
With a lovely outdoor space and fantastic pool. this villa offers something for the entire group, thanks to its range of outdoor seating and sunbathing options, both in the sun and on the lovely covered terrace. A BBQ provides al fresco cooking and dining facilities, completing the offering.
A great villa close to one of the most popular parts of the Algarve.
What people say...
Rental Structure1st October to 31st October £2,8451st November to 15th December £2,47016th December to 31st December £2,8451st January to 31st January £2,4901st February to 9th February £2,87010th February to 24th February £3,74025th February to 23rd March £2,87024th March to 7th April £3,7408th April to 18th May £2,87019th May to 30th June £3,7401st July to 31st August £4,4901st September to 30th September £3,740
- 1st October to 31st October : £2,845
- 1st November to 15th December : £2,470
- 16th December to 31st December : £2,845
- 1st January to 31st January : £2,490
- 1st February to 9th February : £2,870
- 10th February to 24th February : £3,740
- 25th February to 23rd March : £2,870
- 24th March to 7th April : £3,740
- 8th April to 18th May : £2,870
- 19th May to 30th June : £3,740
- 1st July to 31st August : £4,490
- 1st September to 30th September : £3,740
- 1st October to 5th October : £2,870
- 6th October to 20th October : £3,740
- 21st October to 31st October : £2,870
- 1st November to 14th December : £2,490
- 15th December to 31st December : £3,740
Vale do Lobo