Make an Enquiry
- The location
A stylish new property with unrivalled views over Pinhal golf course and a lovely private pool.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Terrace
- Car Port
- Golf Course
- Peace & Quiet
This lovely modern property has an immaculate feel about it thanks its elegant and almost minimalist design.
At the end of a quiet cul de sac, set back from the road through private gates, there is room for a number of cars to park securely.
Inside, the light and airy entrance hall is sleek and clean with white walls, a modern staircase and a number of rooms leading out through to the gardens.
The ground floor has a fantastic large living area, modern and completely fitted kitchen with breakfast area and formal dining area. All of these lead through sliding doors to the lovely outdoor terrace, and have been decorated with style and comfort in mind.
The four bedrooms all have their own balconies and ensuite bathrooms and have been really well styled.
Outside, there is a covered dining area, a lounge area, and BBQ, as well as a number of sun loungers around the private pool. The bottom end of the garden leads directly onto the golf course, offering excellent green views.
This villa has been really well finished and will deliver comfort and class for a family or larger group looking to relax and enjoy the comforts of home. What’s more, the lively resort and marina of Vilamoura are just 2km away, meaning you have some of The Algarve’s best beaches, bars and restaurants within easy reach. A great holiday property.
Rental Structure1st January to 3rd January £1,9304th January to 25th March £1,82026th March to 6th May £1,9307th May to 3rd June £2,4654th June to 23rd June £2,62524th June to 30th June £3,0501st July to 31st August £3,3201st September to 16th September £2,62517th September to 30th September £2,4651st October to 18th October £1,93019th October to 31st October £2,4651st November to 16th December £1,820
- 1st January to 3rd January : £1,930 per week
- 4th January to 25th March : £1,820 per week
- 26th March to 6th May : £1,930 per week
- 7th May to 3rd June : £2,465 per week
- 4th June to 23rd June : £2,625 per week
- 24th June to 30th June : £3,050 per week
- 1st July to 31st August : £3,320 per week
- 1st September to 16th September : £2,625 per week
- 17th September to 30th September : £2,465 per week
- 1st October to 18th October : £1,930 per week
- 19th October to 31st October : £2,465 per week
- 1st November to 16th December : £1,820 per week
- 17th December to 31st December : £1,930 per week