Make an Enquiry
- The location
A beautiful three or four-bedroom villa with private pool and uninterrupted views of Pinhal Golf Course.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Terrace
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
- Restaurants & Shops
This elegant villa is more spacious than it first appears thanks to an open plan layout, simple décor and streams of light. An open plan circular lounge and dining area offers views of the pool and golf course from two sets of glass doors and a modern fitted kitchen also opens out to the outdoor BBQ and outdoor dining area, meaning there is a real flow from outside in.
The ground floor also includes a twin bedroom with a full ensuite bathroom and a separate shower room.
On the first floor, there are two further twin bedrooms, one of which is ensuite and has access to a large terrace overlooking the pool and golf course. The family bathroom is on this floor, while on the lower ground floor there is a fourth bedroom and bathroom, accessed directly from the front garden, so ideal for teenagers or staff.
Outside, the lovely kidney shaped pool offers fantastic views of the golf course – the gardens lead right onto it – while the high walls ensure privacy for all the sun loungers that are arranged on the lawn.
A great spot for golf lovers and families alike, this villa is in a quiet spot but is just minutes from the lively Marina, beaches bars and restaurants of Vilamoura – so offers something for everyone.
Please note this is a 3 bedroom property that has a 4th bedroom and bathroom with its own separate entrance. 2 prices are shown, the first for 3 beds and the second for 4 beds.
Air conditioning included, no pool heating available.1st March to 30th April £1,1201st May to 31st May £1,2101st June to 6th July £1,3707th July to 31st August £2,1901st September to 30th September £1,37020181st October to 31st October £1,120
- 1st March to 30th April : £1,120 per week
- 1st May to 31st May : £1,210 per week
- 1st June to 6th July : £1,370 per week
- 7th July to 31st August : £2,190 per week
- 1st September to 30th September : £1,370 per week
- 1st October to 31st October : £1,120 per week
- 1st March to 30th April : £1,400 per week
- 1st May to 31st May : £1,480 per week
- 1st June to 6th July : £1,645 per week
- 7th July to 31st August : £2,465 per week
- 1st September to 30th September : £1,645 per week
- 1st October to 31st October : £1,400 per week
- The Location