Make an Enquiry
- The location
A lovely modern four-bedroom villa with private pool overlooking the Vila Sol golf course and within easy reach of Vilamoura.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Heated Pool (Extra Charge)
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Covered Terrace
- Log Burning Fire
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
- Restaurants & Shops
This new villa has been finished to a lovely standard and offers fantastic accommodation for up to eight people on the popular resort of Vila Sol, just outside of Vilamoura.
Entrance gates lead into the front parking area off the road while the rear of the property delights thanks to its expansive gardens, large private pool and fantastic views over the 24th hole of the neighbouring golf course.
The interior of the villa exudes calm, thanks to its contemporary and stylish décor. A fully fitted kitchen with area offers top spec appliances and leads out to the outdoor dining area, while a formal dining area runs straight out to the same terrace, this time overlooking the outdoor seating area. The open plan feel of the ground floor continues as the dining area leads directly into the comfortable lounge area, complete with Satellite TV and fireplace.
The four twin bedrooms all feature ensuite bathrooms and have been decorated in the same calming, colour coordinated way. All bathrooms feature underfloor heating.
Outside, the sun terrace with dining area overlooks the large pool and BBQ area, ideal for al fresco lunches and evening meals. The lawns are very well maintained and offer a real feeling of space.
This is a great holiday villa for golf lovers and families alike, thanks to its well thought out design and proximity to the popular resort of Vilamoura and all the sports and activities it has to offer.
Villa Marley Reviews
Rental Structure4th January to 25th March £1,96026th March to 6th May £2,1057th May to 3rd June £2,6804th June to 23rd June £3,61024th June to 30th June £3,8951st July to 31st August £4,1751st September to 16th September £3,89517th September to 30th September £2,6801st October to 18th October £2,10519th October to 31st October £2,6801st November to 16th December £1,96017th December to 31st December £2,105
- 4th January to 25th March : £1,960 per week
- 26th March to 6th May : £2,105 per week
- 7th May to 3rd June : £2,680 per week
- 4th June to 23rd June : £3,610 per week
- 24th June to 30th June : £3,895 per week
- 1st July to 31st August : £4,175 per week
- 1st September to 16th September : £3,895 per week
- 17th September to 30th September : £2,680 per week
- 1st October to 18th October : £2,105 per week
- 19th October to 31st October : £2,680 per week
- 1st November to 16th December : £1,960 per week
- 17th December to 31st December : £2,105 per week