Make an Enquiry
- The location
A magnificent contemporary villa to rent that overlooks the fairways of the Sao Lorenzo golf course, this six bedroom villa offers top of the range accommodation for the most discerning holidaymaker.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- Pool Towels
- No Smoking
- Central Heating
- Alarm System
- Heated Pool (Extra Charge)
- Maid Service
- Private Pool
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Covered Terrace
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
- Restaurants & Shops
- Tennis Court
Villa Violet is a stunning six bedroom villa that has been created with luxury in mind. It enjoys a superb location overlooking the golf course and is just five minutes from the outstanding beaches of Quinto do Lago, and minutes away from the range of shops, restaurants and bars that make this one of The Algarve’s most popular resorts.
The attention to detail in Villa Violet’s decor is second to none. From the sweeping staircase that dominates the grand, double height entrance hall, to the top of the range, high spec kitchen with all its appliances and accessories, to the underfloor heating and Bose music system, this is a holiday rental with class.
The three double bedrooms on the ground floor are all ensuite and enjoy views and terraces overlooking the gardens. The master ensuite bedroom and a twin and double with an interconnecting bathroom are all located on the first floor, with a large terrace off the double and master rooms.
Outside the villa, a range of areas has been created throughout the private gardens to suit all tastes. There is a large pergola and barbecue area, several sunbathing terraces and even a Zen garden area – perfect for Yoga or meditation.
With a range of amenities on your doorstep and a luxurious, spacious and well considered layout, this villa is hugely popular with families.
A stunning villa that will make your holiday in The Algarve your best yet.
Pool Heating £550 per week July & August, £840 per week during the rest of the year.
Air conditioning included.1st January to 8th February £10,4309th February to 26th February £12,62027th February to 29th March £10,43030th March to 22nd April £12,62023rd April to 24th May £10,43025th May to 1st June £12,6202nd June to 30th June £15,5601st July to 31st August £19,1701st September to 30th September £15,5601st October to 18th October £10,43019th October to 31st October £12,62020181st November to 11th December £10,430
- 1st January to 8th February : £10,430 per week
- 9th February to 26th February : £12,620 per week
- 27th February to 29th March : £10,430 per week
- 30th March to 22nd April : £12,620 per week
- 23rd April to 24th May : £10,430 per week
- 25th May to 1st June : £12,620 per week
- 2nd June to 30th June : £15,560 per week
- 1st July to 31st August : £19,170 per week
- 1st September to 30th September : £15,560 per week
- 1st October to 18th October : £10,430 per week
- 19th October to 31st October : £12,620 per week
- 1st November to 11th December : £10,430 per week
- 12st Decemebr to 31st December : £12,620 per week
- The Location
Quinta do LagoThe Area:
Click here to find out more about Quinta do Lago.