- The location
A fantastic five bedroom villa within walking distance of Quinta do Lago.
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
- No Pets Permitted
- No Smoking
- Games Room
- Heated Pool (Extra Charge)
- Maid Service
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Covered Terrace
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Golf Course
- Restaurants & Shops
This beautiful and modern 5 bedroom villa, located in a quiet area of Quinta do Lago, within 20 minutes walking distance to Quinta Shopping, Restaurants, Bars and 10 minutes walking distance to the Golf Club. Located in a residential area of the popular resort and as such offers privacy and peace, while being in close proximity to all leading amenities and beaches.
With a clean, contemporary finish throughout, Villa Leonie offers space and style in abundance. The ground floor has a large grand entrance hall, with two staircases leading up to the first floor. A large lounge with a warming fireplace and pool views is supplemented by a TV room, both of which are served by the large, full equipped and modern kitchen. A separate dining area indoors offers plenty seating while glass doors lead outside to the outdoor dining area and BBQ, overlooking the pool.
There are two ensuite twin bedrooms on the ground floor along with a guest WC and downstairs in the basement, there is a further double bedroom with ensuite and large games area with a pool table and table tennis table.
The last two bedrooms – the master suite and a spacious ensuite double are on the first floor. The master suite enjoys a fantastic private terrace, which overlooks the gardens.
The gardens are stunning. As well as the large pool, there is a lovely pergola, the dining area, a lounge area and a cascading pond. Attractive, well-manicured greenery provides an attractive boundary and privacy.
The villa also benefits from air conditioning throughout as well as cable TV, DVD, CD player and Wi-Fi internet.
A lovely option for a large group or family looking for a villa in Quinta do Lago.
What people say...
Pool heating is available for £450 per week1st October to 13th October £4,80014th October to 31st October £5,7951st November to 15th December £3,81516th December to 31st December £5,7951st January to 31st January £3,8501st February to 9th February £4,85010th February to 24th February £5,85025th February to 23rd March £4,85024th March to 7th April £5,8508th April to 18th May £4,85019th May to 2nd June £5,8503rd June to 30th June £6,850
- 1st October to 13th October : £4,800
- 14th October to 31st October : £5,795
- 1st November to 15th December : £3,815
- 16th December to 31st December : £5,795
- 1st January to 31st January : £3,850
- 1st February to 9th February : £4,850
- 10th February to 24th February : £5,850
- 25th February to 23rd March : £4,850
- 24th March to 7th April : £5,850
- 8th April to 18th May : £4,850
- 19th May to 2nd June : £5,850
- 3rd June to 30th June : £6,850
- 1st July to 31st August : £8,750
- 1st September to 30th September : £6,850
- 1st October to 5th October : £4,850
- 6th October to 20th October : £5,850
- 21st October to 31st October : £4,850
- 1st November to 14th December : £3,850
- 15th December to 31st December : £5,850
Quinta do Lago